Coronavirus Covid 19 Policy
We wish to reassure our Clients that Four Corners are taking the Coronavirus very seriously and we are continuing with all our projects in a safe manner following the guidelines set out by the Government.
Taking care of our staff and clients are our priority during these extraordinary times and we plan to do this whilst moving forward with our business and the work we have planned over the coming weeks/months.
To date none of our staff have shown symptoms of the virus, but should this change we will keep our clients informed.
To ensure our staff and clients stay as safe as possible we are taking the following precautionary measures:
- Any member of staff with a cough and/or temperature will self-isolate.
- Staff that have had contact with anyone with the Coronavirus will self-isolate.
- Our staff are carrying out regular cleaning to keep our showrooms and shared workspaces as clean as possible.
- Staff that will be visiting your homes will keep themselves and their tools as clean as possible. We have instructed staff to wash/sanitise their hands before entering clients homes and regularly throughout the day.
- Prior to any visit to clients homes, for site visits or fitting work, we will contact the client to reassure that the person(s) visiting are Coronavirus symptom free and would ask that clients indicate as this time whether they also symptom free or have been in contact with someone with the virus.
- Should any staff member have symptoms and therefore are self isolating, we will aim to send another member of staff to carry out the site visit or fitting work on their behalf on schedule, however where this is not possible we will suggest an alternative date to our mutual convenience.
- Should the client need to self-isolate, then the site visit or fitting date will be postponed until a future mutually convenient date.
As a company we wish to reassure all our Clients that whilst keeping our staff and clients safe, we will ensure that all projects are completed within the agreed timescales, however if they are delayed, please rest assured that your project will be completed as soon as safely possible.
We thank you for your patience at this time.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any queries.